MARÇO DE 2015: 10 ANOS DE ATUAÇÃO NO MUNDO DA JOALHERIA!

MARÇO DE 2015: 10 ANOS DE ATUAÇÃO NO MUNDO DA JOALHERIA!
Comemore conosco neste mês com ofertas especiais!

quarta-feira, 15 de maio de 2013

UM PINGENTE PLENO DE SIGNIFICADO / A PENDANTIF FULL OF MEANING

Angela, a dear friend from school time, challenged me, by the end of March, to create a very beautiful jewel she would like to offer on the 84th birthday of a very special person. She told me she kept in touch with the American family that hosted her during her year of high school in the USA. More than that, they  have nurtured very strong emotional links until now, many decades after their first contact. She considers them as family, and the person she wanted to please with the jewel is Joannie, her American mom. Joannie has 4 children (my friend Angela included) and 10  grand-children. I saw by the pictures that she had blue eyes and looked quite pleasing. The image of a beautiful blue quartz I had immediately came to my mind.
The first idea was a ring, but the quartz would be too big for Joannie, and we did not know the exact size of her finger. Aftter some thinking, I suggested a pendantif, with details concerning Joannie and her family. Here is the result.


The blue quartz (the color of Joannie's eyes) is mounted on a silver plate, surrounded on its four corners by zirconies, engraved as stars. Each one of them represents one of Joannie's children. On both sides and below, 10 smaller zirconies representing the grand-children. On the back I engraved "With love - 84"

I loved the challenge, and I hope Joannie likes her gift as much as I liked creating it!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário